I work with a few, deeply-committed clients every week so that we can stay fully engaged and focused on the results they want to achieve. My coaching practice is 100% over the phone or via video conference.
My clients are mostly baby boomers who are near retirement, or who have retired or have been forced to do so via severance or early termination. I also work with mid- and late-career professionals in their 40s and 50s who want to ensure that their retirement plans are on track, or who wish to transition fully into a ‘Second Act’ or ‘Encore Career’.
My coaching practice involves all the non-financial aspects of retirement, but I am also accredited to provide general non-fiduciary guidance. I help my clients gain clarity and confidence in their retirement goals so that they can work more effectively with a Certified Financial Planner.
Working with me will help you attain the following results:
- Attain clarity and focus on your retirement goals, or a complete revision if you already have them
- Find the ‘sweet spot’ where your life Mission, Vocation, Profession, and Passion intersect
- Reach perfect alignment between your goals and your chosen values
- Recognize potential challenges or blocks in achieving your goals and keys to remove these obstacles
- Attain peace of mind, knowing that you have options and that you have someone you can trust to help you move forward
- Complete a short list of viable options that will provide a stable source of additional retirement income
- Establish a step-by-step action plan, including strategies to deal with possible deviations
For more details or to arrange a complimentary session, please fill in the form below.