The following is the Global Privacy Statement of New Shores Coaching, LLC, d/b/a New Shores Coaching LLC.
By continuing to use the New Shores Coaching website, its services, and be a part of our email list or Facebook page or groups, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
What Information is Collected
New Shores Coaching collects and stores the following personal and technical data:
- Name, address, phone number, email, date of birth, gender and other data that you provide to us
- Financial information including but not limited to credit card information that you provide to us
- Areas of interest that you provide to us
- Name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- Internet address of the websites from which you linked directly to our site
- Type of web browsing software and operating system you are using
- Date and time you access our site and amount of time spent on the site
- Pages you visit on our site
- Client contact information
How information is collected:
Information is collected in a variety of ways, which include:
- The use of pixels, cookies, forms and fields
- Via phone, email, text, chat features and fax
- Public forums and groups
- Opt in forms from our website
- Display and native advertising like Facebook ads
How Information Collected is Used
Information collected may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- Added to a database maintained by New Shores Coaching to customize your experience
- Deliver information, surveys, requested products and/or services
- For statistical purposes
- To share with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
- To deliver results via coach/client relationship
- To communicate with you on a consistent basis via email and or social media
Links to Other Sites
New Shores Coaching sites and communications may contain links to other sites. New Shores Coaching is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not affiliated with New Shores Coaching. Inclusion of links to outside websites is not an endorsement of those outsides website or a guarantee that the information they contain is accurate.
Our websites, systems, apps and services use physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected online including firewalls to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. The use of these security measures is not a guarantee that information supplied over the Internet will not be intercepted.
Third Party Policy
We are committed to keeping your contact information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease contact information to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law.
Communications from New Shores Coaching may include:
Communications from New Shores Coaching may include, but are not be limited to the following:
- Site updates, company announcements, relevant products and content, programs and services, upcoming events, status of orders placed, and other relevant business purposes.
- Responses to your requests for information.
- Email, phone, text and social chat features for communication purposes only.
By using New Shores Coaching websites and services, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
New Shores Coaching will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on New Shores Coaching or the site, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of New Shores Coaching and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of New Shores Coaching, its affiliates and subsidiaries, its websites, or the public.
Choice/Opt-Out or Corrections/Updates
Users of our websites and services can opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners. If you no longer wish to receive any future communications or need to change or modify information previously provided, please email Jose@NewShoresCoaching.com or call + 281 704 4749. You may also opt out of receiving email communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email.
Your data protection rights give you the right to:
- Erasure (New Shores Coaching retains the right to maintain data as may be required by law)
- Restrict processing
- Object to processing
- Data portability
- Complain to a supervisory authority
- Withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may contact New Shores Coaching Headquarters at Jose@NewShoresCoaching.com or call +1 281 704 4749.
Change in Terms of Privacy
New Shores Coaching reserves the right to alter its privacy policies at any time without notice. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
This site is controlled and operated by New Shores Coaching from its office within the United States, and the information contained in this policy is in accordance with the GDPR rulings.
You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from our websites and systems without first obtaining written consent from New Shores Coaching. Furthermore, you may not use the materials found on the websites on any other websites or in a networked environment without first obtaining written consent from New Shores Coaching.
All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout of the site) are owned and copyrighted by New Shores Coaching. © 2018 New Shores Coaching. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at this site is permitted without the written permission of New Shores Coaching.
Contacting New Shores Coaching
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site and/or services, please contact the following:
Jose I. Guzman
New Shores Coaching, LLC
+1 281 704 4749